Taiwan is well known for its tourist friendly attitude, cultural attractions and scenic beauty. However, initially not many people in the west are aware of the many attractions of Taiwan. In the recent years, the influx of tourists has greatly increased, and as a result, the country is slowly gaining popularity for its business opportunity.
We provide service to customer, either company or individual for the application of work permit in Taiwan. Our experience helps our customer to smooth their application with an effective and reasonable cost.
Qualifications for Applying Employment Visa:
- There is no security objection and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant;
- The applicant has a good education background, normally a first degree in the relevant field, but in special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or relevant experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may also be accepted;
- There is a genuine job vacancy;
- The applicant has a confirmed offer of employment and is employed in a job relevant to his academic qualifications or working experience that cannot be readily taken up by the local work force; and
- The remuneration package including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in the HKSAR.
Document Requirement for Work Permit Application:
- Application form with relevant parts duly completed and signed;
- A copy of the sponsor's Company License, Business Registration Certificate
- Financial standing of the sponsor / sponsor's company (income tax return, trading profit and loss account, profit tax return)
- Company staff list with salary offered and position held and list of expatriate staff previously or currently recruited from overseas
- A copy of the applicant's service contract or letter of appointment with details of post, salaries and benefits
- Full description of the applicant's post
- Details, with proof, of applicant's academic qualifications and experience relevant to the post, e.g. copies of diplomas, certificate and testimonials